The website www.pielframa.com is owned by FRANCISCO JAVIER LÓPEZ RIVERIEGO, with registered address: Avda. Fuente San Francisco s / n - 11600 Ubrique (Cádiz) and CIF 25581885C.
Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, for that reason we want you to know that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and carefully stored. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have focused on creating a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide the services you require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or under your own authorization.
Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of physical persons (RGPD), as well as with the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
• Responsible person: Francisco Javier López Riveriego
• Commercial name: Piel Frama
• NIF / CIF: 25581885C
• Address: Avda. Fuente San Francisco s / n - 11600 Ubrique (Cádiz)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Corporate purpose: Manufacture of leather goods and leather, export.
• Legal form: Individual entrepreneur
• Activity: Wholesale trade of footwear, fur and leather goods
• CNAE activity: 4642 - Wholesale of clothing and footwear
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data process of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
• Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of its processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data online?
The personal information that we treat in Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) comes from:
• Newsletter subscription form
• User registration form
• Distributor registration form
• Contact Form
• Reseller zone form
• OEM Service zone form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) is treating personal data that concerns him, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of its processing
• Oppose its processing
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the processing when:
• Processing is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Nerion servers.
In Piel Frama there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• User registration form: We request the following personal information: Name, surname, email, address, location, postal code, city, country and password, not all fields are obligatory, but some are to register as a user on our page web, and get a personal internal zone.
• Registration form for distributors: We request email, contact name, password, company, VAT number, address, location, postal code, country, website and company description, and to avoid spam we have a captcha. Its goal is to be a distributor of Piel Frama products.
• Contact form: we request name and email to attend your questions, doubts, suggestions, to any requirement made by users in this way.
• Shipping and billing address form: to be able to send your purchase order, we need to have the complete address, name, surname and telephone number. As well as a billing address if the user so wishes.
• OEM Service Form (Original Equipment Manufacturer): for users who wish to obtain the necessary infrastructure to make their own products with their own brand or use our own designs with their brand’s customization, we put at your disposal another contact form in which we request the full name, the company, the address of the company, the position that he or she occupies in it, work phone, company email, web page and if you wish you can leave us the observations you consider necessary.
There are other purposes for which we use your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) has a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of pielframa.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama). It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama). As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) with address at Avda. Fuente San FranciscoS / N Pol. Industrial 'La Piel' 11600 UBRIQUE, Cádiz -Spain, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama), does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited pielframa.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of pielframa.com we inform you that we reserve the right to collect information for this remarketing function.
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook cookies. You can learn more about the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
In pielframa.com we occasionally use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
• Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What they buy online and through other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the process of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Protected data categories are not processed.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
• Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will the data obtained through our website be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, pielframa.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help pielframa.com analyze the use made by users of this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of pielframa.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing pielframa.com unidentifiable data is collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
• Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Pielframa.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user is fully encrypted.
We cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
When a security incident occurs, after Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) becomes aware, he must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to pielframa.com exonerating Francisco Javier López Riveriego from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Francisco Javier López Riveriego (Piel Frama) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Francisco Javier López Riveriego reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Francisco Javier López Riveriego will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, pielframa.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, pielframa.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.